For Sale Residential Land in Machairas for Call for Price
ON SPECIAL OFFER!!!!! (call for more information)The building is located in a beautiful village of Machairas just 30 minutes from Nicosia. The building constructed with very good quality standards, and it’s separated to a large restaurant, flats-βοηθητικά, basement, large land with fruit trees etc.
• Available title deed, Building permits, Architectural plans, Restaurant operating licence.
• Planning zone H3 (Residential zone) 60% building density, coverage 35%, on two floors and a maximum height of 8.30m.
• It is located 200m from the centre of the village
• The property is arranged in 3 levels. The restaurant is on the ground floor, and the ancillary spaces (βοηθητικά) are on the lower ground floor.
• The building is served by parking spaces at the basement level.
• Internal area: 295 sq.m. Restaurant + 285 sq.m. Ancillary space (βοηθητικά) + Basement 285 sq.m.
• Covered verandas: Restaurant 140 sq.m. - Ancillary space (βοηθητικά) 10 sq.m. + 30 sq.m. uncovered.
• The restaurant comprises of a dining area, kitchen with a build-in freezer (5m2), bar and two (2) staircases.
• Externally there is a covered veranda (90m2) which is used as an outside customer area a covered space (50m2 pergola) with a traditional oven and a barbeque.
• The restaurant has a maximum capacity of 140 customers inside and 60 customers outside.
• The level bellow restaurant comprises of men and women toilets (wc) for the restaurant, storeroom, men and women changing rooms, three (3) bedrooms and a sitting area. In the sitting area there is provision for a kitchen.
• The basement comprises of an open space which is walled from the 3 sides. Access to the parking places at the basement is achieved through a ramp.
• All the levels are connected by two (2) staircases one at the east and one at the west side of the building.
• Externally the surrounding of the land is fenced.
• In the land there is a building with a borehole and electric generator with a pump.
• The building is served by a central heating.
• Due to the morphology of the land both the ground and the lower ground level have very good view to the surrounding area, and in clean atmosphere south coast of Turkey is visible.
Construction: The subject property was built in 2000 with the conventional method of construction i.e. reinforced concrete frame and brick walls plastered internally and externally and a flat concrete roof slap. The floor of the ground floor and level 1 is covered with ceramic tiles. The windows are double glazed in timber frame. The building is served by a central heating. For the construction if the building there was an extensive use of retaining walls. Overall, the building is kept in a very good state of repair and maintenance.
The asking price is with free vacant possession and will be sold as is.
Please contact me anytime for more information or to arrange a viewing.
Covered Private parking
VAT is not Applicable