For Sale €400,000
Ref. No. L-120429
Limassol, Ypsonas
Industrial Land
Plot: 5352m²

For Sale Industrial Land in Ypsonas for €400,000

Situated in Ypsonas area, this land offers 5352m2, which 64% is of Industrial zone, and the other 36% Forest zone. There is a building density of 90% and a 60% cover ratio within the industrial zone, (Ba4) and 5% building density and coverage for the forest zone ( Δα3).  Registered road.
Price Plus VAT